If you are a registered contractor or supplier at V-Purchasing.com, one or more customers who use this service to manage your information may require a certificate of liability insurance. This certificate should be sent to our office. The certificate should meet or exceed all requirements of the customer which you will find in your file as one of the required forms to complete.
Please be sure to read the unique set of requirements in its entirety and send this along to your insurance provider to be sure you send the proper certificate of insurance.
Pay special attention to the following details:
- a complete set of information, reflecting all of your insurance as required by the customer
- the name and address of your company, as it appears in the V-Purchasing.com system. Otherwise we can not match your certificate to your file.
- V-Purchasing.com will hold the certificate on behalf of the customer. The certificate holder should indicate the customer, c/o V-Purchasing, or the customer, but use our address. The specific requirements will be on the insurance requirement document in your file.
- There is no need to insure V-Purchasing.com as you will not be working for us.
- The insurance certificate should come directly from the insurance provider, not the insured.
We will not make any assumptions regarding insurance. If levels, expirations, or types of insurance are not specifically indicated on a certificate, or if it is not standard and documented practice in the industry, we will not include this information in our database.
If you e-mail an electronic file, it must be in TIFF multi-page format or PDF. No other formats will be accepted.
Be Advised: We can not accept any insurance certificates which do not meet these requirements. In particular the name and address must match what you have listed in the V-Purchasing.com system, or it must match a stated parent company, subsidiary, or other location listed on your account in the V-Purchasing.com database.
Please have your insurance provider fax, e-mail, or send a copy of your insurance certificate to V-Purchasing.com at:
Fax #1: (609)385-2918
Mail: PAPER DOCUMENTS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED. THERE IS NO NEED TO PHYSICALLY MAIL COPIES OF THE COI TO US.